Friday, April 20, 2007

Earth Day is APRIL 22.

April 22 is Earth Day.

I don't have many heroes. There are loads of cool people in the world who do cool things. I respect anyone who does cool things, I think we all should.

One hero I DO have is David Suzuki. Ask any Canadian and he or she will tell you who he is. David has devoted his life to environmental causes. He's not a tree-hugger or hippie, he's just a normal guy who wants to save the world. Pretty cool eh?

I know we don't have much time in our busy lives. It would be great if you would drop by David's Nature Challenge and see how you can do some cool things just in time for Earth Day (and perhaps continue them through the year).

On another note, but still related to Earth Day, check out Colin Beavan's blog. Colin has dedicated himself to leaving no impact on the earth....pretty commendable.

Happy Earth Day,
Dave

No comments: