Tuesday, September 13, 2005

TIFF - Walk the Line


My wife and I have gone to the Toronto International Film Festival for the last 3 years. Being a Torontonian, I'd never been previously, because I always assumed the films (if any good) would eventually appear at the Reps, or on the walls of Suspect Video.

This year we've been a bit preoccupied with employment woes, moving home, school courses, oh and that baby...coming to a delivery room soon! We were so preoccupied, that we forgot to purchase our coupons for the films! DOH!

When we attempted to go ahead and buy the coupon book, we were informed that the festival was sold out! DOH! DOH!

Luckily, I've managed to score us a couple of passes for Walk the Line tonight at Roy Thompson Hall. Watch this space for my big review tomorrow!

Cheers,
Dave

No comments: